Convertr Media is committed to protecting the privacy of its users and customers. This Privacy and Security Policy (“Privacy and Security Policy”) is intended to inform you how we gather, define, and utilise personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, credit card number, billing address and email address (“Information”). Please take a minute to read and understand the policy. All your personal Information shall be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). If you want to know what information we collect and hold about you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Convertr Media is the data controller of your Information for the purposes of the Act.
If you are under 18, we require that you inform a parent or guardian about our Privacy and Security Policy as well as requiring their consent to the Privacy and Security Policy before ordering online.
By using this Website (“the Website”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy and Security Policy and Terms and Conditions.
We collect information about you when you initially register. This information is stored on our Secure Server (SSL) and is used to process your orders and to help protect you against fraud. The SSL encrypts all of your personal information, to ensure that the information you give us is protected against unauthorised access. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect about you is used to keep you updated on the status of our service and Products (“the Products”) and to automate certain functions on our Website. We may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registration or requesting further services and Products.
– Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of fulfilment of orders.
– Information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type.
– Details of your visits to our Website and the pages and resources that you access.
And for the following purposes:
– To ensure content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
– To provide you with information, Products or services that you request from us.
– To notify you about changes to our services and Products and to update your Information.
We may also use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our Website design to better meet our visitors’ needs.
Any personal information we collect will be on an opt-in basis only and Convertr Media will endeavour to inform you how your personal information will be used generally, but specifically in relation to any disclosure of information to Third Parties.
From time to time we may update you on our latest products and news via email. You can stop these emails by either clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any emails you receive from us. Alternatively you can email email@example.com and entering ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject link and including your full name and email address.
This Privacy and Security Policy applies to Convertr Media, but not to websites maintained by other companies or organisations to which we link. Please ensure that you read the Privacy and Security Policy of such other companies before submitting any personal information.
Disclosing Your Information to Third Parties
We may also disclose your Information to third parties.
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– To pass your Information to our affiliates or certain suppliers/sub-contractors to supply goods, services or information requested by you and we may pass your Information to them for this purpose;
– If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of Convertr Media , our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may provide other companies, such as advertisers (for the purpose of serving advertisements), suppliers, potential suppliers and potential customers of Convertr Media Limited and its affiliates with details about our services, but we will not provide them with any information which can be used to identify you.
We may also use or permit selected third parties to use your Information to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you in accordance with any permissions granted by you when registering or ordering Products on our Website.
You have the right to request us not to send such information or to pass information to third parties for such purposes indicating before submitting your Information whether you mind your information being used in this way. Alternatively, you can exercise your right to do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage of your Personal Data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data you agree to this transfer. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy and Security Policy.
Please keep your Convertr Media password safe and do not share it with others. If you forget your password please contact us (see Contact Us below) and we can email it to the email address you provided when registering.
Updating Your Information
Should you need to update your Information, you may do so at any time by visiting the registration page. If you have any additional questions, please send us an email at email@example.com.
If you have questions about the services provided by Convertr Media please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Convertr Media reserves the right to make changes to this policy and you should check back from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of this website will demonstrate your acceptance of these changes.